neeed competition! please and thanks just for fun!!!

well im in the begging stage of some good races,
Ran a 7.19 first run and 7.34 second run, spun a bit then watched my boy pass me on one wheel on his 1000 lol and a 7.16 the third, I have all slips to prove im a constant low 7 runner with reaction in the .500s and 1.800s 60fts, I really want some good compettion, racing the same 2 friends over again is boring the shit out of me,
bike is a 2011 gsxr 600,geared -1 up 2 and arrow slip on, I will be tuned next week though, and possibly throwing a tre mod on there, I AM STOCK WHEEL BASE! if that matters to any one

Check out their test and tune nights there Ben, cheaper than 5 dollar passes and you can race the actual racers I think they are Tue nights. You may need full leathers if your under 7 flat though I’m not sure

MPH’s?

thanks ash :slight_smile: are you coming to play at mid o? i manned up i guess im going august 13th or the 22nd, I just dont have a suit yet :(, i believe i was at 101 or 102 with the 7.16 all the slips are in my jacket to lazy to go grab it

Thruway run in Mexico?

lol

Not a problem.

I’ll video it just lmk.

Thats movin’ for a 600

Pretty average with the same mods he has. Tommy and Simon ran similar times if I can recall correctly.

Ben not going to hit up Mid O this time. Just got my leather jacket, waiting on the pants. I may do Cayuga on the 6th but I’m shooting more towards the end of Aug beginning of Sept. You should come with us if you like Mid O.

I check and test and tune is Tues but I can’t find any rules or guidelines for it

Start racing some street cars…I know of a few that can give you some competition and when you get tired of losing go back to racing bikes.

Take your bike to Empire on Saturday or Sunday. Get yourself a nice 10-second slip.

maybe go saturday, shifty id love to, i might have the chance to take a nasty camaro down the strip, never really asked i just like to watch, it runs a 6.97 in the 8th, his wifes faster, and the new one has a 1000 ponies, i wanna take that one but thats never gonna happen,

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

ash, im hearing mid o isnt the best for my first track day lol, on ramps get boring ( theres some squid in me)

I’ve got a suit. Red / black / white alpinestars. Downed once, size 52 I think. I’m like 5’9" 150lbs. $250.

What color is the bike? If I go next week wed night Ill see if I can find you. I have a black 11 600RR with a Leo Vince slip on, stock everything else…

white, and blue, no deca., arrow slip on, feel free to pm me your number,

I have a bunch of 7 flats on my 636, and a 6.5 on my 10r… I even found a 7.2 on Ryans 03 600rr… And my first bike a carbed 2000 ninja 600 that ran 7.29 and 11.3 in the quarter…

All were stock wheelbase too

Awesome, G/L …what GEN is the camaro?

I miss that 600rr. Probably the only one I really miss.