Neon ACR ~= S2000

I had to run out to Farmington to pickup a clutch from a buddy of mine, he wanted gone. So I decided I had nothing else better to do with my life, but to drive out to the other side of Rochester to pick it up. No big deal. After I had picked up the package, I merged back onto zee Thruway, and once it was open, I nailed it, and cut over to the left lane to avoid a convoy of 18 wheelers. Once I got up to about 75ish…I looked behind me, and I see a black S2000 w/ gold wheels approaching me at a considerably higher speed then I, but he was able to brake in time. I felt kinda bad, perhaps I cut him off…but oh well. He wasn’t mad. Once I crested the hill, I looked ahead and saw nothing but wide open spaces, so I downed to 3rd, and laid into it. The S2000 did the same. He was able to pull up closer to my rear bumper, but he remained behind me. I’d say less then a fender’s length from me. Once I topped the speedo out in my Neon at 120, the lanes opened up more, and he moved over, but was not able to gain much on me. I stayed in it for quite a bit after my speedo pegged, so I’m expecting we shut down about 135 or so. We both gave eachother Thumbs Up, and waved. Very nice guy, if your on here, props to ya! Nice car too.

That must have been a painful trip from 110 - 135 :lol:

I was just thinking this must have covered like 4 miles and 10 minutes lol…

lol come on now, don’t be hatin’! Did I mention my car’s not stock? lol

Thats cool though, S2000’s run low 14’s / high 13’s stock i believe, so you’re car is definitely quicker than it was before.

ya hes no her i think his name it 94blackls he bought the car from a kid on here.

Ah cool!

i think that selany’s old car

wow nice did you put the new toys on?

s2k’s trap what 99-100mph? Not bad at all Marbs! Now if you only had some:tspry:

no spray for me…my rings are getting weak.

Better reason to spray. It seals up rings with the 1000 psi pressure of the nitrous.

LOL right.