Neon Budweiser Bottle

roughly 4’ x 1.5’, Dusty but in working condition. Ebay auctions for the same piece range from a laughable $599 to $150. So i’ll start at the bottom and say $150 and work down from there lol

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/13/14/47/91/budsig10.jpg

I have numerous other bar related neons and mirrors as well. If there is any interest, i’ll post them up as well.

edit not sure if this link will work. If it does great if not i will manually add them later.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101366285611609408028/posts/37cco4TEYox

I’m interested in any Jack Daniels stuff if you have any. I like Mirrors. PM me if you have items you want to get rid of.

Yea you had to go and pick the 1 brand I wouldn’t get rid of, if I had any. I’ll get some pics of the mirrors I have. Cpl large Corona and Honey Brown ones and I believe some smaller liquor ones.

Ha. Yeah. I really want a nice Jack sign. I can’t say the others will intereste me but if you want to post up some pics I’ll let you know.

added link to the original post with almost all the pics I have. Its a google+ link so not sure if it will work.

how much would you want for the light up blue light one?

OH GOD I MUST HAVE THIS

please tell me you need BMW parts. Or I will trade you 25 hours use of my lift, in whatever increments, over whatever time

edit: sorry I own my own business and will be poor for the next couple weeks but I have parts and shop space!

I like that Guinness sign…price?

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Also the oval Blue sign (Pic 16)

I’m basing the prices off of sites I have seen selling these. As well as my fathers opinion as he has claimed ownership of these as well. lol So these may seem high at first. Make offers at that point.

I see prices up to $200 for this one. $125?

I do need BMW parts lol but I need the cash more. Unemployment doesn’t pay well lol

The Guinness sign i’ll start around $75 The oval blue sign is a mirror so you are aware. I have 2. $40/ea

Again these prices are for the most part negotiable.

what parts do you need? lift any use? gahhh I must have that big bud!

I highly doubt you have any X5 parts kicking around your shop lol. I gotta do some more research on that sign as well. I found 4 places that say its some rare sign and actually worth the $3-600 range. But then again its only worth that much if somebody is willing to pay it.

bump

Two things.

Goalie mask, how much?

Toast to the Winners Stanley Cup mirror, how much?

Still have any of the Blue stuff?

the goalie mask is 100% my fathers. Its also his fav he said no less than $200 and he wont budge. As for the mirrors the ebay prices range from $50-$200. (used with screw holes-new unopened) $75/bo

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

All of it.

$60 for the Guinness sign and $40 for the Murphys mirror? Feel free to counter, I am just throwing numbers out there as I have no clue what it is all worth and I have not looked any of it up.

The 2 sided Guinness signs go for about $150. So being 1 sided how about $70 and the murphy’s mirror has hit as high as $70 in some auctions…but i’ll do $40 if you buy the Guinness sign too lol

How much for the bud light darts sign and the two genessee signs?

The one genny sign needs a nail or retainer in the back otherwise its fine…with that being said $50 for all 3?

PM me a price for the goalie mask and the bud bottle neon…