Neon Meet Tomorrow! (includes SRT4's)

I know I know this is reeeally last minute notice…but me and BlackRoseRacing are planning a Neon get together tomorrow, and I was just seeing if anybody would be interested in meeting tomorrow? I don’t work tomorrow at all, so those of you who would like to meet up earlier in the afternoon, its cool. I’ll be home cleaning my car up, from being painted. Email me at RedStarquesTSi@yahoo.com if you wanna come out to my house or w/e. The official place for pictures if we get any, hasn’t been decided yet, but there will be a grub stop at One Eye’d Jacks…in Lockport. Simply the BEST Pulled Pork you’ll ever taste. They have other stuff too if you don’t eat that. Please let me know guys! It’s been posted on www.1gn.org and www.2gn.org if you care.

PS:

Its the middle of winter

It’s supposed to be nice tomorrow, according to PsychoPJV, and Neons are year round cars. Typically don’t hibernate for winter…with the exception of mine of course. I’ve seen neon guys out in the salt, so w/e lol

If this turns into more then just neons…I will be there in my all season firebird :slight_smile:

haha.

snaggle tooth needs to snag onto this and hop in

?

the snagle tooth is not directed towards you at all.

it was to the baby blue neon with the shark snaggle tooth neon. i should have been more clear in my post.

Maybe all irrelevant replies should be deleted?

makes no sense why u quoted Justin then Kevin

replied on 1gn…

What time?

mighty tomorrow? the yota needs to be driven.

Umm…6:00pm @ One Eye’d Jacks sound good? It’s on the corner of Dysinger Rd. and Transit Rd. It’s next to the gas station, kinda sorta behind the car wash.

Yeah probably after the meet, we could “cruise” up to Mighty lol. Can’t wait!

I might actually be able to make that. I am really going to try to be there with my srt. I have not seen chris(black rose racing) since I bought my shelby charger from him.

W00t! Do it up! I haven’t seen that Shelby Charger since maybe a couple months before he sold it to you LOL! Maybe you can bring that out to a meet sometime this spring?

someone bring a monster truck and clear this epidemic

The charger isn’t going to see salt again so it won’t be out until the spring. My srt is my DD/winter beater so if I go I will bring that.

Leaving here in a couple mins. See you all there!

My wife just got home so it looks like I will not make it.