Neutral dropping a 450 H.P. Roadrunner

i blew my trans street racing a stealth twin turbo. told my dad it just gave out on me…till one day he was browsing my thirdgen boards and saw my posts on racing…

he gave me the talk…and i told him i wont do it no more…:bigthumb:

It’s not only WS6 owners

hrrrrmmm…:jerkit:…:weaksauce:

OK mr. yellow stickered, fart canned, mcdonalds looking prelude.

:love:

:rofl:

I read your sig and then the story started to make sense. Anyone that would put that much money into a V6 stang is dumb enough to blow up their dad’s car.

remember there are quite a few blown and turbo’d V6 stangs out there running very very impressive times…so if you like v6’s then go for it. the cars are lighter than the modular 4.6’s so its easy to get them faster with the same power

hahaha

:1320: :scared: :ban: i think this thread is pretty dead by now lol peace out to this thread :ban: :ban:

ban u,sure thing!

i meant ban this thread lol its been over due lol

u mean delete it :tool:

gay

couple questions
1 how much did you pay for you stang?
2 how much $ do you have wrapped up in mods?

I am willing to bet you could have bought a nice clean z-28 or TA for that much.

you didn’t need to post the age, i could have guessed your were a young and dumb kid.
i break trannys all the time. i’m on my 4th one in two years. current one was supposedly some fully built tranny with all the upgrades. had it done may of 05. it has about 3,000 miles on it. guess where it is right now, getting rebuilt again.

my most memorable tranny brakage was the second one. just a junkyard tranny with a transgo kit. shifted great. i got real lucky on this one didn’t cost me anything… any way i’m on rt 30 on my way to work and i’m coming upo along side my boss, so i gear down and inch up. drop the hammer and blow past. as soon as it hits third the driveshaft twists in half and start flopping around at about 75mph. it busted the bell housing all the way around. thank god the boss was behind me, he stopped and picked me up and took me to work.

we wont even begin on all the trannys ive been thru over the years

third one in the vw also and reverse is just about gone.

Don’t race minivans:owned:

v6 mustang around bridgeville???

wanna race? lol

what the hell does that mean ? ur parents didnt buy u a nice or fast car cause they are divorced ??:stupid: