Neutral dropping a 450 H.P. Roadrunner

If you are talking about me. someone put some bfgs on my car and made a pass of 14.9

myself i beleive the best i got was 15.10 usually around 15.10-15.5. i am not the best stick driver

I use to go to cv 04mustang232 went to south fayette

I went to south fayette, grad in 04

and swarz, I definitely seen you on 19 before, at that sheetz up from ccac

H4t tr1ck 1n b3f0r3 d4 l0ck

lol at the tranny breakage… at quik wanting a 6 cy “bone stock” mustang over evryone elses car, and ROFL at a grand pricks “giving a mustang GT a hard time”

grand prix ftw! hahaha

in cargo room!

Is chad posting under your name

and swarz, I definitely seen you on 19 before, at that sheetz up from ccac

In my 5.slow or one of my other POS? I do gass up there all the time.

There is a gas station right across the street from me, but I hate the owner so I always head to the Sheetz.

in the mustang, this was last year sometime, when I was still going to that campus. I ate breakfast at sheetz every damn day

I took it for a drive today and it is extremely clean for the money and miles. I am gonna pass on it considering mine has 20k less miles and I would have to roll $3500 into the comp g. Its not worth raising your payments by $100 a month.

in the mustang, this was last year sometime, when I was still going to that campus. I ate breakfast at sheetz every damn day

Probably wasn’t me then! I just moved out here in January, lived in the city and didn’t head out this way much before I moved here.

IBdsmmoneyvsperformanceargument

IBublowurmotoragianrealrealsoon

oh gee i gosh golly sure hope not there sir!

IByoublowyour4thmotori’monlyonmy2ndwith200000miles

my comp g will be up for sale in 6 months :slight_smile: it will be 2 grand more than whatever trade in value i get offered which will prolly b shit

Ibutakeitintheassholenloveitfromurbfevrydaynurcarstillwillblowasmuchasudomyfriendroflmao:bigthumb:

WHo would EVER want to buy a car from u that u urself has previously owned? They would have to be:nuts:

i can’t even read that one, -1 on funnyness just for that

AHAHAHAHA,i thought maybe u couldn’t.:stick: NAH,i beleive i routed the prob down to a faulty PCM adn i think that is what fried my motors,too bad it’s not a DSM or i could just rule it out as JUNK:)