Neutral dropping a 450 H.P. Roadrunner

GTP vs Stang

price for GTP is probably more then your typical 95/94 stang

mod for mod about same, then you have the tunning aspect of a GTP which costs money. also to get it ot hook unlike a stang is harder. stang can hook stock suspension. and the stang is probably lighter

in the end a stang would be better off dollar for dollar but for a few bucks a 3.8 can be made to run well for a commuter

For comparison’s sake:

I had $7500 total, including the price of the car ($5K), into the 95 5.0 when I went 13.3…excuses are like assholes, but if I wasn’t such a jackass it probably could have eeked 12s (had 106 MPH, didn’t have traction and used to smack the rev limiter between 1 and 2).

I haven’t been to the track in it’s current setup. It’s got just under $10K total into it at this point (again, including the price of the car).

Honestly not sure what you could do with a GTP for that kind of $$.

i was mearly dstating that u wanted a GTP maybe but were not sure u would be happy with the results for a DD

I’d definitely be happy with a GTP- I’m up in the air about the n/a 3800 Grand Prix and Monte Carlo.

i am by no means knocking ur car man…2500 into a GTP would put u well into the low 12,s;)

i pull 1.9’s on stock rubber,didn’t take me to long to figure it out,and wit hdrags 1.7’s n 1.8’s are very very doable. Remeber…u are working with a supercharged car from the beginning,hell for a 34. sc pulley($20) Fenderwell induction($100) PCM(100) and “other” misc things(about 100) u can see mid 13’s,now throw drags in there and u coulde possibly see a 13.3 with just thpse mods,i have seen it.

yeah see, so donate some damn parts to me so I can be fast too!!!

got a whole extra motor here:bigthumb:

In again before the muthafuckin lizzzock.

I cant believe you faggots are arguing over which is cheaper to make fast, a GTP or a Mustang. :ugh2:

Do you like Phil Collins? I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins’ presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don’t you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I’ve heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don’t just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

On the subject. My dad used to have this boat of a cadillac, i think it was a 90 deville? Before I had my own car I would drive his. Cadillacs by the way are built like shit and just as dependable…as shit. The thing had some power for what it was (a boat) and I liked to punch the gas and see if I could get the tires to spin at stop lights. Sometimes it would work, sometimes not. It was fun either way. The next week he said it had a leaking radiator and power steering pump.

My first car had to have the engine replaced because it made this nasty grnding squealing noise after I went too fast with alot of weight in the car. This was before I knew how to throw a wrench so I didnt know what the problem was. The tech said it was just easier to replace the engine rather than find what the problem was. Looking back now I know it was the oil pump.

Jealous cause we actually have something that can be modded and considered a reputable car?:finger:

no im not mike kower i know who he is and i think he totaled his car. not sure though. his was a darker blue than mine. are you talking about the s.f. giant eagle cause my mom lives over in that area? and as for sat. i dunno i think i was still at work but u might have. chances are if it was me and i didnt race, i was in a horrible mood. haha

Sea Urchant ivitche’ ftw!

That black GTP is right across the street from me- I looked at it like the second day it was there.

78K is too many miles for me, especially for what they’re asking…plus, I much prefer the two door Grand Prix to the four door. Also not a fan of owning black cars (look great, too high maintenance).

where you at? on 19 or mcknight?

those miles wouldnt really bother me since all highway. i bet they dont have more than $9500 into that car.

we went from 04mustang232 blowing his dads road runners tranny to gtp vs v6 mustang lol know a guy with a 94 v6 with twin turbo nothing else an has 384 hp

how does everyone on this thing know mike kaur? lol

Ask slowmaro on here…he had a 3.8 camaro out at the track and cracked 14’s if I remember…could be wrong though

did you guys go to CV? and you said swift ppl know him and ppl around him

where you at? on 19 or mcknight?

1. I can literally see the Demor’s lot from my window.

those miles wouldnt really bother me since all highway. i bet they dont have more than $9500 into that car.

The black on it really shows alot of blemishes too…it’s already looking worn, if you know what I mean.