Neutral dropping a 450 H.P. Roadrunner

I have ehhh about 1500 bucks in this pos. if you wanna stay easy on mechanical, stuff like a free flowing exhaust and higher ratio rockers make the most difference and can net some worthy horsepower. If you want a quick DD stay away from the NA w-bodies. Horses come at a price when you’ve got no boost. Definitely get a GTP or an 05+ SS. with my stuff on a GTP expect mid 13s.

The way I set my car up is so that I could bolt on a GTP supercharger at anytime and none of my mods would go to waste. the blower was gonna be the final mod but I’m thinking about just staying the way I am. Reliability with these cars is about mid 13s, that’s when you usually start eating transmissions. Hell, even being as light as I am my trans is still on the way out, I had devin pick me up one from the junkyard anticipating that mine was gone come the middle of the summer.

just remember, nothing fwd is gonna be as fun

oh yeah, mod list, 1.8:1 comp rollers, ported throttle body and exhaust manifolds, 3" downpipe/cat, reprogrammed pcm, intake, afc unit, and some other small stuff. pretty light but it all supports boost nicely. pics an shit are all on my cardomain in sig

i will tell you this man, drove a S/C monteSS and its not that fast. maybe a low 15 car high 14 way it sits off showroom floor. and i doubt a NA 3800 would come close

What’s fucked is all the hillbilly crap GM threw on the supercharged Monte Carlo…those ground effects and “SuPeRcHaRgEd” badges look retarded; while the n/a Monte Carlo SS’ look awesome.

I’m not looking for a street sweeper, just something that can get out of it’s own way (say, 7.5 0-60 and mid 15s). Been thinking of a Grand Am GT maybe. I can’t seem to find a low mileage GTP/Regal GS that’s close and in my price range (well, there is one GTP but it’s purple).

no supercharged badge, it was the intimator badges

no supercharged badge, it was the intimator badges

Even worse.

don’t get a grand am, that’ll put you in a whole new class of car owners. I see way too many ricer lookin fags driving them.

I’ve always been told that a stock grand prix GT is a dead even match for a stock Grand Am GT

i said i would race. never said i would win. shit i would race swift’s camaro i dont car i know my car is slow, i dont act like its fast nor do i tell people its fast. actually i bet my car will run high 16s if not slower. I dont care, cause i never go to the track, and i can barely afford gas as it is. geeze all this talk just for sharing some stupid story about a blown tranny. you guys know how to beat a dead horse :spank: hahaha jk

just buy reading the title Im not wasteing the time, reading it, dropping at with 450 HP, you have to be a mental midget.

what color’s your car, I’ve probably seen you around…you got any pics of it?

GTP woth less money put into it than ur mustang would be faster and more dependable as well as a snow warrior…:doh:

pics coming soon

its sonic blue with chrome 18s, gay euro lights that was on the car when purchased. Im always driving around bridgeville, chances are you have seen me.

are you always parked around giant eagle? or whatever that shopping center right outside bridgeville is called

oh yeah, and I don’t really give a fuck about racing, I was just jaggin you a little

your name Mike Kower?

Did u happen to ahve a silver GTP pass u at about 90-100 mPH on 22 from imperial on saturady around 300pm?

:rofl:

:dunno:

hey does that count as locations? cause that’s one of the best places to let loose, probably my fave in the whole area

GTP woth less money put into it than ur mustang would be faster and more dependable as well as a snow warrior…

Your point? I didn’t ask how fast you could make a GTP. As usual, it sounds like your just being a dick for the sole purpose of being a dick.

u stupid liberale! I wasn’t being a dick jaclkass! i was mearly dstating that u wanted a GTP maybe but were not sure u would be happy with the results for a DD,and i simply stated a fact and u would see it if u had one or drove one modded and it could be quiker fro less than u put into ur stang but yet still be a great DD,no knocking on ur car…u have the rest of the board to do that:finger:

i stang for less money could go faster then a GTP for same money [various years dpends]

yes,but not a 95 with what he has into it compared to a GTP,u know alot…but not alot about GTP’s