new 600hp shelby cobra

i like it…http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=425652

WHY’S there a GMC truck in the back ground???:confused:

thats where they got the 600hp from

Originally posted by Gnocide
thats where they got the 600hp from
:rofl: :bigthumb:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1650&highlight=shelby

:repost:

Holy shitznit, where have you been gnocide:D

shelby, just another car to put the GM out of bussiness from FORD:tounge: :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile: :frowning:

:repost::repost:

:bowdown:

me no likey

btw- this was posted on montrealracing 4 weeks ago:rolleyes:

*cough canada will never recieve a shelby :smiley:

Dumb americans :tounge:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Holy shitznit, where have you been gnocide?

shelby, just another car to put the GM out of bussiness from FORD:tounge: :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile: :frowning:

sorry shag i skipover alot of the winey ford crap ie. Blah, blah wish i was as fast as an ls1,Blah blah v6 turbos kick my ass. Blah wait till i get my heads…then ill beat that integra…

sorry shag i skipover alot of the winey ford crap ie. Blah, blah wish i was as fast as an ls1,Blah blah v6 turbos kick my ass. Blah wait till i get my heads…then ill beat that integra…

:blue: :rofl: :bigthumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:owned:

Originally posted by Darkstar
:owned:

you cannot declare :owned: to something, thats being laughed at by the WOULD BE :owned: person :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shaggy, maybe hes trying to swing your “whos the bigger dickhead” vote. huh did ya ever think of that?

shaggy, maybe hes trying to swing your “whos the bigger dickhesd” vote. huh did ya ever think of that?

:frowning:

well, he wins my vote then :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
you cannot declare :owned: to something, thats being laughed at by the WOULD BE :owned: person :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

:finger:

Damn- you got :owned: REVERSED STYLE BITCH!!!:eek: