new addition to my collection (car content)

Nice ride. Vr12 > V10 Tdi? in your opinion?

x…

very nice… I wonder it the VW gets better MPGs towing the Audi than if you just drove the Audi :stuck_out_tongue:

if both are stock I would say the audi should be a full second faster in the quarter

Towing my sho to gingerman I got 19.5

The w12 is way faster. It is not fair to compare the two vehicles. They are in a completely different class. The tdi has a higher beastly factor when you launch it. The front end lifts like a foot. The w12 just throws you back

Awesome, Alex. More pics are definitely in order!

Did you get rid of the track SHO?

I have a buyer in MI that is going to come get it next week supposedly. no money is in my hands yet though so who knows. That car always brought a smile to my face on the road course

whoa

man i wish Krant wasnt banned i would love to see his post in this thread.

and ive gone for a ride in this while sitting in the massaging heated/cooled seats it feels awesome as it pushes you back into the massagers when it takes off like a bat out of hell

Was out at the mall last night with the a8. This thing has no exhaust note. It just does jot make any noise. It just does not seem possiible. I wonder how it will sound when I remove the 8 cats off of this

How many miles have you put on it so far?

Less than 200 I am still waiting on the title so I have to borrow justin’s dealer plate to cruise around

W12 Baller! The back seats in those are absurdly large.