new addition to the fam... well.... to my other dog

her name is julie… God help i date a julie lol

my dog is a german shepherd/belgian malinois mix and i swore that if i ever came across another one of these dogs, id pick up in a heart beat…

fast forward to today, i figured id just stop by the shelter to look around, past some loud dogs, some ugly dogs, and some dogs that ate their own shit… then i get to the last bay, and i see her staring at me… she is almost identical to my dog i have now(except smaller and different colors)… and i couldnt leave without her. filled out the papers, took her home… and now i introduce you to

heres the weird part… whoever had her before they turned her into the shelter… tattooed her… yep…

guess it was cheaper than micro chipping her

Niceeee snatch!

<3 shepherds

haha

i didnt figure it would be too long before i got a dog vagina comment

well i didnt wanna let you down

She’s a good lookin’ dog. How are they adjusting to each other?

lol thanks!

crazy, theyre like they were separated at birth… normally hes real possessive with me with other dogs… hes real chill with her, it was an instant liking… shes dead on the floor right now, just got both of them home from a 3 mile walk hahaha probably the most exercise shes ever had

sweet man, its always nice to see a dog go to a good home from a shelter. :tup: once i get my apt built im hoping to pick up a lab mix or a german shepard.

congrats dude, looks like a great dog.

thanks … kinda sad though that my dog is apparently a whore with the tattoed vaginer and all :frowning:

meh probably some scumbag gang member who though it was the shit to initiate his dog via tattoo.

better than those other faggot dogs people are getting

LOVE sheps

I cant say for sure, but I know ferrets that arent mixed are all tatted on or by the ear like that.

Who knwos why the dog is tatted, maybe thats why.

Pics of Mr.Clean + Shepherd or Locutus ban

lol tomorrow… maybe…

this made me LOL really hard

marshall farms ferrets are the only ones tattooed with 2 dots behind the right ear. has nothing to do with anything else except from where they were bred and born.

sweet doggy.

vato loco essay

I’d like to get my pooch a friend to play with, but I think 2 might be a hand full.

these two are pretty chill which is a surprise… when i take them out the one will wait for the other without freaking out… all in all, so far, it was a good choice