New Beater, AKA Wife Chariot

2002 VW Jetta GLS 1.8t. Car has 116k on it, Auto 5 speed trans, Sport cloth interior. She has been used and abused. Giving it some loving before it hits DD duty again. Anyone have any tips, parts, ect for reliability it would be appreciated. I’m picking up some equally used Audi TT Fat Fives hopefully this weekend.

Full paint buff and polish was in order. This car suffered a lot of neglect and possibly abuse.
Interior is in decent shape. It will get a good steam cleaning and some Scotch Guard for the soon to come baby!

Unfortunately the sun was hiding when I got done with my polishing but it probably shows the shine better anyway.

nice work. Are you on fb my any chance ?

reason i ask it i started a capital district firebird page

I swear I used to see this car at my gym. The scrape on the side is what I noticed.

I am on FB ramairetransam. PJB, this is a possibility. But there are a lot of Jettas on the road with owners who make poor driving judgements. LOL

did u have this at the in this moment show? you praked right next to me and my friends big white dodge cummins

yep! And you didn’t say Hi? I felt like I was being watched but my wifes Ex was also there so…

i did say hi i came up to you at the bar haha

Oh…

-Got to get some updated pics with the new rollers. Looks like a whole new car. I think it will stay stock from here. Might get a couple more PSI from AMD’s VAG-COM. If possible I might do E85 tune just for fun but need larger injectors so probably not.

You don’t need tips! You already know these cars too well! :lol

I’ll look around and see if I have any goodies from the Wolfsburg laying around, you’re welcome to them.