New bike trend from JDM-land

What are these called? I think theyre awesome looking. I know that it starts out as a Honda Ruckus, but when theyre uber stretched and modded even more, is there a different name for it?
http://www.fatlace.com/hellaflush/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ruckuss.jpg

I beleive, and correct me if I’m wrong but I think those are called…ugly

+1 :lol

idk what its called, but shh, dont start a ruckus… there should be a couple new ones out and around stunting pretty soon :wink:

To each his own.

I think its got a very interesting look. its like a bit of a scooter, a bit of of a normal bike and a bit of a chopper all mixed into one machine

the helmets cool

yeah i want one!!!

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/307/okazawaz4lms9.jpg
more jdm ruckus stuff…
theres a thread on honda tech with building a turbo 450 ruckus.

and i would post some of the videos of some more stuff but that would ruin the suprise of seeing it in real life on central ave :nod

I’ve been thinking about picking one of these up for a while now. I didn’t know you could get that carried away with them either, which now makes it even more tempting to get.

I just found this site, www.totalruckus.com

yea… passwordjdm has tons of ruckus shit… all over-priced and flashy :gay

wtf.

your all gonna hate

but that looks hot fuck all who oppose LOL

doesnt it? i LOVE those things. i’ve been seeing them more online now and i really dig the look

i just liked them for the reason that people would get pissed off seeing it do a wheelie, and if a cop stops you for doing a wheelie on a moped, what is he gonna do? impound it, or laugh at you?

dont, cuz then the universe will implode, its like dividing by zero hahaha

Anyone see that crazy chopper lookign I have no idea WTF it was on central a few days ago? This thing was about an inch off the ground. about 10 feet long, flat color, brown or green maybe? the front forks were not long steep rake, they were wicked short and had a normal looking rake, but the entire bike was long? And the rider was on it crotch rocket style with feet behind like superman, and it was so low their knees were about 3 inches from the ground. Fromt the gorund to the riders head was not more than 4 feet. I never saw anything like it. maybe it was one of these things?

this thing is awesome