new bill in the house.

This lady is a complete hard-on… She used to come up with rediculous bills like this all of the time. I remember when her husband and son got shot in that LIRR shooting… she made a big stink about it.

That has to be one of the stupidest fucking things ive ever heard of, what an idiot

Honda Civic VTEC! LOL! Can you imagine a 92 honda civic EX coupe being on that list? OMG IT RUNS 17’s~! holy shit, the majority of the hondas they listed in stock form are no faster than a 15sec car…

LOL

I’m glad someone read my post, and out of all people, you. I feel accomplished.

I found your post inspiring Cossey

First thing on the list…Ford Mustang. DAMMIT! haha

Anyone who doesn’t know the process, just watch this:
[youtube=425,350]mEJL2Uuv-oQ[/youtube]

edit: embedded video

…so her logic has gone from GUNS caused the shootings, they’re bad themselves we should ban guns, to no no fast cars are the problem with street racing, we should just ban fast cars altogether? lmao

I think we should submit a bill to ban stupid cunts for making stupid bills.

she’s clearly a genious with that logic… :umm

All of the motorcycles under 200 cc too, which includes every single model being sold in US :crackup
And they mis-spelled pagani as pagoni :lol

:+1

Jesse and Sean… You guys are all I need.

I want this woman out of office. We’re paying this woman with tax money to site around for three weeks working on a rediculous bill like that. What a waste of our money.

Ladies and gentlemen, an example of a stunningly perfect first post.

Idea of the year, I’ll lobby for it :ponder

Good catch :lol

Best first post, eva! :thumb

I saw an Acura Vigor on my way home from NYC on saturday night and thought of this thread and laughed. Pure stupidity and a complete waste of time.

LOL, Mercury Capri.

The only way that going to become fast, is pulling the engine and putting it in a Festiva.

an 80s capri was basically a mustang, and came with the 5.0 also.

it’s called voting, and researching who you are voting for.