new bill in the house.

whoa.

oh yea the saturn redlines and the colbat SS doesn’t even get mentioned… WTF!!!

but a suburan… which if i’m reading this right has the power capacity to out run law enforcement? :crackup

`(xiii) Nissan Skyline, 200, 240, 260, 280, 300 or 350 Z- or ZX cars, Infinity G, J, Q;
???

last i remembered, only turbo 300’s /J30/Q45/ the new G thats it. and lowering my standards on HIGH OUTPUT.

:crackup @ vigor

That will never pass, I wouldn’t worry about it.

They don’t mention evos either. Oh, and beetles aren’t sports cars.

you’d still get screwed…

(D) Any automobile or light duty truck that has an internal combustion engine and at least one of the following–
(i) a larger diameter exhaust system; (ii) a supercharger, turbocharger or forced induction or nitrous oxide system;
(iii) a rear spoiler that stands above the rear bodywork or sheet metal; (iv) a custom body kit or shroud;
`(v) non-OEM wheels & tires;
(vi) Stickers, decals, artwork, or graphics such as are typically found on racing vehicles;
(vii) Modified ECU, PCM, or other device intended to alter the output of the engine; or
(viii) A High-capacity Fuel-feeding device.

only the TT was mentioned, i guess the other Audis like the S4, S6, S8, RS4, RS6, R8 are safe? SWEET!

:benny

I did notice too though that the Evo wasn’t mentioned. Sweet. I like those better anyway.

im NOT claiming my car is fast

one more time for the slow ones on here, im NOT saying my car is fast

but its not on the list either ;D ;D ;D

you obviously have a hard time reading… you’d still be screwed

(D) Any automobile or light duty truck that has an internal combustion engine and at least one of the following–
(i) <b>a larger diameter exhaust system</b>; (ii) a supercharger, turbocharger or forced induction or nitrous oxide system;
(iii) a rear spoiler that stands above the rear bodywork or sheet metal; (iv) a custom body kit or shroud;
`(v) non-OEM wheels & tires;
(vi) Stickers, decals, artwork, or graphics such as are typically found on racing vehicles;
(vii) Modified ECU, PCM, or other device intended to alter the output of the engine; or
(viii) A High-capacity Fuel-feeding device.

Thats just silly. A TDI with 90hp would be out of the question based on that list. I mean one thing or another on that list eliminates 90% of the vehicles on the market / on the road right now. There is no way.

wouldnt it be grandfathered in somehow?

this is exactly why this bill wont go anywhere ;D

it wont ever be passed, don’t worry about it.

does the bill cover engine swaps? cuz i just remembered that little smart car with the bike engine in it ;D

Hold on, I’m gonna make an Obama joke…

The list says no aftermarket wheels - Come on now… come on…

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/Hotlilmami21395/Escalade.jpg

For the love of God, just read the damn bill. You’re making yourself look mroe retarded by asking those questions and making those statements.

Not funny. You lose.

thanks for aknowling the tdi!!

-peter

99% of the cars on there I wouldn’t even refer to as “powerful” :lol

That bill would suck!!!

Even I had about 5 things on that list !!

Fuck that !
I really don’t think id change to that bill.

LIES

:idiots