New Camaro Officially Official Reveal : Engine Specs Inside

If its around 40k im prolly buying it

hmmm i seem to learn more about F-bodys every day…

im a 4th gen fag…so thats pretty much everything I know.

Me? Buy her one? I know better than to pick out her toys – she can decide on what she wants herself. I already bought her a Camaro – It’s a silver, battery operated 2-foot long burnout machine.

Personally, I want a '91. Longer wheelbase than the earlier 3rd Gens, easy enough to work on. Maybe drop an aluminum 540 short-deck in it. Keep the compression at 10.5-11.0 . . . pump gas motor.

What do you think, Brodix block? Whose good for aftermarket aluminum BBCs?

Haha no, you gotta excuse him. I was with him, we saw a challenger not a Camaro.

haha ok thats wat it was its all the same to me with those domestics lol my bad… :lol

My original plan was to drive my Saab until they released the new Camaro then buy one but I couldn’t wait that long and bought the GTO. I’ll probably end up picking one up used in 2011 or so and keeping the GTO.

I can’t wait to run one, the LS3 should be a solid 12 sec car stock. :runaway

GM underrates a lot of their cars. Whether or not this car is underrated… who knows. My Cobalt, for example, is only supposed to be 205hp at the crank. It dyno’d at 220 to the WHEELS with just a cone at the end of the intake and a catback. I can’t wait to see what this car can do once its for sale in the US and people start modding it. :giggedy