New Car ! 2011 Jetta

Yeah deff!

bed liner paint job next year?

lol nice pick up.

haha none of that will be going on!!

take the god damn front plate off, my god does that ruin the front end… like this car a lot dukes, congrats again

why not a tdi ?

haha I wanna but my luck ill get stopped for that shit . Did that in my old civic and jetta and got stopped multiple times but then again those were eye magnets .

Nice pick up but I don’t know how you can live with the 2.0. I thought my 2.5 was slow. :lol

That’s my plan as well.

haha ya 5 spd makes it doable .

I would rather have a 5 speed but I was pleasantly surprised with the 6 speed automatic.

not in the S model… it’s just not enough motor for that car and constantly is jumping around if your going up the slightest incline.

the stick makes it a much more enjoyable driving experience

ya i love it

Nice buy! Best new VW color, hands down.

Somebody hand this guy a razorblade for that rear window banner. :wink:

Love the color man, and I’m sure it’s nice to have something new and unmolested that you know you can rely on. Good luck with it!

haha ya took that off the day I got it .

Nice car man enjoy it. Should have went to my man Brew though!!

I dig the color as well, it’s different. Just needs wheels a drop and you’re done!

Buy a cheap replacement hood and paint it in bed liner for old times sake. Keep stock hood for resale later. Buyers will be amazed at how few stone chips are on the hood at 100k+ miles. LoL

Hoping Ill find something at h20i . Not alot of companies like rokkker havent came out with it yet . They are making a prototype now ,so I don’t know if I am gonna wait for that or what . As far as wheels I was looking at either bbs rc’s or lms’s . Also looking at audi wheels as well.

Did you tint your windows? A toffee brown Jetta passed me today in front of HVCC, if it was you, I was in the red Suzuki.

nope no tint

Post pics of Damage