New Car ! 2011 Jetta

First time buying a new car ever . Bought a 2011 2.0 s jetta . It has 45 miles on it and 5 spd. Plan on driving this car stock for a while then do coilovers and wheels eventually . Going for a clean simple build. Some may like the color others may not . Me personally I love it . Its toffee brown a newer vw color

I actually really like this car in brown. Nice pick up, man.

Good job laduke

Brindle Shit Brown Metallic looks good!
You should do bronze TE37’s.

dont ruin it!

oh and FYI, Toffee brown is not a newer VW color, just a bit more popular now. has been around for quite some time

either way, nice pick up. dont laduke this car up!

oh, and take that gay Nemervw.com sticker off STAT!

Nice Laduke! Finally a nice reliable ride!!

hahah yea I took it off today . Just plan on driving this thing and not having to work on it .

got tired of dealing with old POS cars?

Jetta looks good man.

Yeah , right now in my life I cant be dealing with that shit . I plan on getting back into old cars again when I have money and a stable good paying job .

joe jiggs k20 swap it.

Fucking sick color, nice pick-up. Love when people go outside the norm.

nice duke!

now in a few weeks I look forward to buying it for $900.

very nice pickup. love the color

Great color! Nice ride homie!

That lip is pretty aggressive lol. Nice car.

I dig the color dude.

Thanks guys ! Yeah I love the car so far . Handles amazing for stock suspension and its pretty good on gas mpg

so i take it you didn’t see our $13,759 pricing on that exact brand new 2011 we have did you?

not going to your place again … no offense . After what happend and what trouble I went through with my other vw I wont be going to langan again .

i can understand that, but sales and service are two completely different parts of the dealership, plus the main “trouble source” as you know is no longer part of the company

either way it’s a good car, only way to get an S is with the 5sp, auto’s just can’t get it done