New car (big powwaaa Evo)

well pete went 118 with 400hp. check the OP to see how much power this thing makes :rofl

im confused

I thought he never ran it on E85?

ohh, i see what your saying.

no, he went 117.x (on e85), i dunno the ET. couple of weeks ago. i have HD VIDZZZZZZ but don’t feel like uploading them.

Dear sir, you are not old! Stop saying that shit, it makes me feel old as well… you are only 3 years older than I.

then my car is a turd.

No shit ^

Timing may be the key to this… your cam needs a lot of it. I do realize you need to pull some, but 1-2* per 50hp increase is what it should be, you are pulling NINE DEGREES over stock for a 100 shot. I promise you that you are leaving quite a bit on the table.

IAT tricker… I’ll build you one. Seriously.

I am tOOned to run a 150 shot…just havent made it past 100.

600whp on pumpgas in a 2.0 liter is too much. why does every retarded evo owner insist on making this much power on pump gas. turn it down.

Agreed.

Nice car though and a good buy none the less. Go romp on it. Car wasn’t built to sit in a garage.

Thanks! It probably won’t even be registered/driven until it’s retuned on E85.

There are plenty of people that have daily driven their cars on 93 with over 550whp and havent had any problems

Yeah, it amazes me, it’s all in the timing I think. I just like the safety cushion of using E85, even if at low boost. Shit’s too cheap to not take advantage of.

Wow, nice buy
Looks like its going to be a ton of fun.
Big power AWD is always sketchy without a built trans.-
ShepBox ftw

Parts list is impressive. Sounds like a good score.

Pump gas gangster = no thanks.

E85 ftw.

do you still have the Z?

Need a third pump setup for E85 on high boost!

:rofl @ Bench racing this car already.

Congrats on the purchase, hope it gets used. Maybe it’s been hit or has evidence of odometer rollback?

I’d like to buy a built evo as a track car, was looking at them recently.

Yes

It’s got enough pump now for E85 on high boost

Thanks man! Nah, I just shot him an offer and he took it. He’s keeping the stereo, no biggie.

Edit-I’m a firm believer that most performance cars have been ‘hit’ at some point, so it’s all really a guessing game when buying used. Not picking on Bryan as I’m sure his car is mint, but most Supra’s have been hit-period.

2x walbro 255 HP will max out around 75Xwhp on e85, and that’s what pumps these are.