new car

fuckin ROFL!:roflpicard:

yeah a few of the neighbors got new roofs recently, where do you live?

and Estorvito, thanks for the info, ill keep that in mind, where do you work too?

Done. “Impala SS… for poor women!” New slogan?

SSweet!!!

I got a 07’ Impala nice cars. www.NAIOA.com for any info on it you need.

very nice!!

i was checking out that site the other day, another forum to join…

i pm you

congrats.

I think my 85 year old great Aunt just bought one of these. Srsly.

and i see a ton of old people driving civics and we all know how this site worships the civic

Old people own every type of car. You have any idea how many old guys own corvettes? I think 80% of vette owners are over 60 lol.

I wonder what the age demographic is for Ferrari and Shelby cobras…

Dude, congrats on getting a new car, I know that is exciting, but…

what a plane jane boring car.

For what it is, it’s not all that boring at all. So what it only does the 1/4 in 14.3 @ 98. Maybe its not the fastest, but for a plain jane it will surprise a cpl people.

That is not a boring car at all are you kidding me?! What is more boring then a HONDA? Maybe a Hyundai.

This car has TORQUE holy Jesus Christ, that is something 90% have never felt.

The only thing I wouldn’t like about this car is that it is FWD. Then again for Buffalo winters FWD is good. With the weight of that 5.3 over the tires I should be a bear in the snow.

That is an ez 13 second 4 door comfy car you can cart people around it!

If someone made a 4 door car that ran high 13’s outta the box that wasn’t gm you guys would love it…cough cough wrx sti cough cough…

I’d be super happy if that was my car, congrats man!

That is not a boring car at all are you kidding me?! What is more boring then a HONDA? Maybe a Hyundai.

This car has TORQUE holy Jesus Christ, that is something 90% have never felt.

The only thing I wouldn’t like about this car is that it is FWD. Then again for Buffalo winters FWD is good. With the weight of that 5.3 over the tires I should be a bear in the snow.

That is an ez 13 second 4 door comfy car you can cart people around it!

If someone made a 4 door car that ran high 13’s outta the box that wasn’t gm you guys would love it…cough cough wrx sti cough cough…

I’d be super happy if that was my car, congrats man!

but sti’s/evo’s look good

fixed

X2

they at least look more interesting than a base impreza… If it wasn’t for badging, i wouldn’t know that it was supposed to be “sporty”

• if somebody pulled up to a car meet with one of these I’d assume your car was at the shop and you had a rental.
  • if you modify it, I’ll assume your mom handed it down and you’re 18
  • if you race it I’d wonder what the point was
    etc etc…

I’m sorry for your loss.