New Combo Video

Finally got a decent day at the track… I just switched to a F2 with a CSU carb, and a new intercooler. I had a D1 last year with a borrowed carb. 66t crank with a 54 tooth SC pulley on their for these runs. Can’t wait to turn it up. Car doesn’t like the trans brake though, traction issue’s.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I1HAmhW2ltA

Nice runs :tup: What’s your MPH? What size motor ?

damnit cant watch youtube at work, also this should be in kill vidoes/motorsport videos…

cool car :tup: saw you running 10.0s last year, nice clean setup

Wasn’t sure where to put the video.

It’s a 363 CI motor, 140+ MPH

Thanks.

That car moves pretty well…lol Do you have a shop or anything? Never see that car around (not that it sees the streets much…lol)

Who does your engine work? PM me if you dont mind telling me and want to be private. My buddy just had a 346ci. Ford put together, hope to have it out sometime soon

WOW :tup:

[quote=1BADGPGT;957101]That car moves pretty well…lol Do you have a shop or anything? Never see that car around (not that it sees the streets much…lol)

Who does your engine work? PM me if you dont mind telling me and want to be private. My buddy just had a 346ci. Ford put together, hope to have it out sometime soon[/quote/]

Thanks guys.

I don’t mind at all. The bottom end was built by BB&T Racing in Mississippi, and the rest was assembled by me and some friends.

It’s a Dart block, Diamond Pistons, Hellfire Rings, Eagle 4340 Crank and H-Beam rods. AFR 205’s, Custom grind Cam, Parker Funnelweb intake, with a CSU Carb. Full Aeromotive Fuel system.

I’m only making 13#'s of boost right now.

I do drive the car around Lockport and the surrounding area, but it creates alot of attention. I usually hit a couple cruise nights here and there, when my work schedule allows, and I’m not at the track.

:tup: I like.

Who tuned the car?

I do, why do you ask??

j/w …so your pretty good with blow thru carbs?

I’m getting there. You definately need a GOOD wideband to tune one. Why, thinking about tryin’ one? This is my second year with tuning them.

congrats at 9’s i remember last year… you kept running LOWWWW 10’s…

Well, maybe I’ll see you out someday…not to run of coarse…lol Lockport is my home turf Im always around there.

Fast fox :tup: must feel great at the track

Fast 4-eye!

The CHODA killer!!!

lol…

Nice to see the vids.