new crew

Fuck the :drama: Crew member #001

how about we get every fucking member in this and try to get along?

anyone else sick of all this shit?

theres a short list of people causing all this gay ass bullshit drama. Im all about ending this shit. But sadly, if those people keep up their same old moronic horseshit (or someone in the upper echelon lays down the law and throws down some bans) I dont see an end to it.

Make a no bullshit drama rule, and enforce it on everyone. And tell the mods that if they cant stay out of the drama, then to step down.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8590

right, but the mods are in the drama as much as anyone else, and the rule isnt enforced. And that only pertains to family members and off the board drama.

I want to see some Darkstar style fuck yo mama nazi modding up in this bitch. At least until everyone gets it through their thick skulls that all this bullshit is driving Pittspeed into the ground.

I wouldnt blame whitey for one second is he pulled the plug on Pittspeed. No one gets along, everyones at everyone elses throats. He puts so much time/money into keeping this place up and running. And we reward him with bitching, moaning, fighting, stupid ass drama thread after thread, PM’s of so and so did this, and so and so did that, like a bunch of 3rd graders. Now, im not one to usually sit around and bite my tounge, and I get into it sometimes too. Some lively good-hearted bashing doesnt hurt, and even from time to time people are gonna mix it up, but this shit is rediculous. Everyone needs to step back and remember that this is supposed to be fun…

:moon:

x6

sounds good to me

PM me with your drama… i’ll fucking tell you people how it IS… and i’ll ban the fuck out of people that are ruining this site.

this isn’t some fucking soap opera drama queen emporium… this is a mother fucking street racing board that was created among friends when we got the boot…

i’m sick of it as well and i’m going to start banning the fuck out of drama queens if it’s this big of an issue.

:kekegay: :bsflag: you wouldnt do it :kekegay:

:kiss:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

We be needin some old school Darkstar style fuck yo mama moderating up in this bitch!

i agree :bigthumb:

no, my shaggy smilie would be changed to :darkstar: :frowning:

Problem #1 above.

:kekegay: