New dailies for all! Part dos

So the wife was asking for something with more room so she can buy more groceries. So this is what I did…

Traded this stack: :stuck_out_tongue:

For

2008 GMC VMAX 1500 ~25K miles

Aluminum 6.0L V8 with LS3 style heads factory. Stage 5 auto with a 3500 stall, 3.73 gears all around, heated leather loaded. Will have a cam shortly :evil: Good Daily Drive for my wife.

And then I had to fly to Manchester. This random lady says sup g.

Nice upgrade. She had a Colorado before right?

Yah we still have it, I just put it up for sale. I’m like a GM poster boy.

Current car list:

2008 Silverado CC White Small v8 :frowning: - Mine
2008 GMC VMAX CC 370ci - wife’s
2008 Corado I5 - for sale
2000 WS6 408 - in process
1997 C5 418 - in process

Nice. I love the new GM trucks. The interior and gauges are so much nicer now.

The new Sierras look great.

I’ll grab a good heater video when I get back in town. :slight_smile:

such a silly car to own as a DD, but if the wife likes it then cool. :tup:

Nice pickup!

Nice truck. You are the GM poster child for sure.

your wife is way more badass than you are lol

Nice truck…

LOL.

am I the only one that lol’d at heated leather?

one of the first few comments his wife made to me when i meet her, was you carry a gun right?? (after i told them i was going to mexico) but so true i think his wife is far more BA then him :stuck_out_tongue:

It is a nice truck. sorry i didnt get to meet up the secound time threw guessing it was just bad timing… now i have to go save a bit, especially after blowing the motor. if you see any pics on local forums let me know MANY people pulled up along side me and took pics on my way out of houston.

Dd, will never see actual truck use, thanks for the high gas prices

You realize they make roomy yet fuel efficient vehicles these days, right?

boooo

You can thank speculators in the futures markets for high gas prices.

:frowning:

Ya that’s the only reason I guess I’m wrong and simple supply and demand economics has nothing at all to do with it

Don’t get me wrong, if you really NEED a truck, or want a v8 fuckwagon fun car, have at it. But dding something like that makes no sense in 2011, I mean CMON

Nice truck for sure. Jam you just don’t understand. From what I’ve seen you’ve never driven a truck like that as a DD. They’re spacious, have great power and all the creature comforts you could ever want. If you can afford to own it, you can pay for the gas that goes in it. I’m willing to say a majority of people that buy big trucks/ SUV’s like this aren’t working shitty jobs. Not a shot at you I’m just saying you pay to play. That’s how it goes.

Plus driving in TX in the city you don’t feel safe in a car. And very out of place. 90% drive trucks or suv’s there. And his truck is a company truck so having another one for personal use vacations and such is really worth having i plan to pick up an suv one my finances even back out :stuck_out_tongue: