New Daily - 03 Monte Carlo SS

can you flash mine? or a better question is…do you have the software to let me tune my own shit? my pcm, the way it is out of the box, is straight fucked. with the MAF afc I’ve got everything closed loop scaled way the fuck back and everything open loop rich as hell just to run it right.

swarz you got pm

yes i have the software to do yours, would i let you use it no. its on my personal laptop

Yup,HT is junk,do a 3.4 pulley,CAI,plug wires and a u bend removale and have quik reprogramm the PCM,all in all without the PCM reprogramm u are looking at like maybe 200 dollars+the programm quik will give and u would see atleast 13.70’s on a dependable DD.:x: :booty:

he’s NA

ouch…:doh:

reading skills > you :stick:

hes not blown, the blown one that was spoke of is the one i drove

o…

do you think you could fix my pcm?

possible what is wrong

they are more like 16.0 flat cars. i know a few people that have them.

Well, most of the time you won’t get the same time out of the car that the mags get, especially at our elevation/with our humidity. Mags times are useful as a loose reference for comparison’s sake only.

dont forget they are corrected also

with the afc nothing, without it any time the throttle plate is closed it maxes long term fuels trims neg trying to lean it out. almost instantly it pegs -22.7 and if I’m doing a lot of city driving it will throw a code for “fuel system too rich.”

then, any closed loop wot position it’s too damn lean. anything above 6000 Hz on the mass air flow frequency and it will knock like mad and pull timing. with the afc scaled up it’s not too bad but without I see like 8° of timing pulled from detonation, it’s too lean.

it’s god damn messed up really, I’m so damned pissed at the company I bought it off of and they won’t do anything. I woulda got a tuner a long time ago but I don’t have a laptop.

what you mean AFC?

i can wipe your ECU clean and put a fresh stock tune in then go from there to as in where you need work done…this will probably get pricey since its time consuming

it’s pigtailed into the MAF wire, it’s a little mircoprocessor that can scale the readings up or down depending on how you program it. It works good to some degree but there’s just some fine tuning you can’t do. with a good custom file I could probably take the w-bod camless NA dyno record.

and yeah, this would take a long time to do it since the current bin is locked. starting from scratch takes weeks of tuning, just forget I said anything

piggybacks are horrible IMHO

how is your bin locked? im sure i could get into it, whos telling you its locked? also starting from scratch isnt that bad. i go find same car you have and up load that tune into your car. then we beat your car till we get the results we need and then starting tweaking it

I actually still have the stock pcm sitting here. and the afc isn’t really piggy backed it just plugs in between the sensor and the pcm. it sits right on the throttle body and has a digital read out, pretty sweet and it works.

tool bill owns me now, no way I can afford shit for this car.