New Daily Driver

my old man, he wanted a shelby, but wasnt paying the 15k finders fee ontop of the 40k, so…
he had an 06gt but traded it on the 08gt/cs, oh and i know bmw> ford
i never said that…

but again sick car bro

Thats cool, still a nice car! I wish I would have known… when Monongahela Ford closed down a month or 2 ago, they had a new black GT500, they were selling it for sticker I think… they ended up selling it online I believe because they had to get rid of inventory.

i was gonna say sweet car till i read this, haha

pretty bad ass

lol… you’re alright… i just don’t like yuppies!

thanks man… car is a blast to drive.

sonny when u gonna stop out with it…i would like to check it out !

sick like SUPER AIDS

Relatively new guy here, just wanted to say congrats, the car is amazing. My bro just picked up a white one with the red interior, drove it this past Saturday and it is absolutely sick. If you see a white one with an Indian guy driving and he follows you, don’t be scared, he just wants to talk to a fellow 1 owner.

FuglybangleBMWsthatcostasmuchasa3series

i think i know your brother… does he work in shady side?

gofuckyourself

jealousy owns. but, it’s all good man… I’m glad you’re concerned with my finances, but i can assure you that it’s not a big deal… just a daily commuter. It costs as much as a 3 series shit bucket non turbo crap car but the comparible 335i bases at 4k more and is 200lbs heavier… so yeah… not really ‘costs as much’ huh?

nice ride sonny…

i really like them, but i think they are a bit over-priced.

have fun…i’m sure it will bring you much enjoyment.

sure its fun to drive, but that motherfucker is pretty goofy looking. :hsdance:

thanks showtime…

it’s a bmw, have you noticed that all of their vehicles are overpriced?

i was not concerned with money as much as i was concerned with getting the right vehicle. there are not many options for such a platform on the market that would fit me… this seemed to have worked out just fine!

at least this car has a real motor and was designed for being beat on… i feel bad for the dudes that cough up 35+k on a shitbucket slow ass bone stock 3 series :hsugh:

:weak:

i’m sure there are plenty of white trash trailer park queens that would die to ride in your spiffed up iroc! get someone to install parts for you and let me know when your ‘racecar’ is ready to go.

Words from someone with $3000 worth of “aero” body panels and wings that makes his Golf “Look” fast.

I seriously doubt that you have the slightest clue what a 1987 3 series is worth, let alone a new 3 or 1 series.

it’s funny you guys are talking smack about a car you can’t even afford, cleaning pools or otherwise your pockets ain’t deep enough biatches!

He probably drives it up to Rehoboth to pick up dates on Queen St.

interesting coming from a guy who drives an SVT focus which seems to fit the description of an overpriced POS :stick: then barely fits into his 77 rocco and calls himself ‘euro’ :greddy:

About time this thread has something worth reading. :itr41:

BTW, overpriced or not…fit and finish is ass-tounding, and that much power in a RWD platform with an overall size the same as my Honda = badass anyway you slice it.

:owned:

:stupid: