New Daily Driver

It’s amazing how well you can type with Sonny’s balls banging up against your tonsils.

Damn nice car. I drove one a few weeks ago; everything about it really impressed me.

How many times have I told you FATSTAR, stop taking your fat aggression out on me via the internets!!! I mean seriously :ugh:

notsexywhitechick making a come back?

On a side note…sonny…and vdub…your keys have to have melted already…/thread and send to archives

SLURP, SLURP, SLURP

The sound you make when sucking cock?

it takes some real skill to be Pittspeed’s most annoying cuntknuckle, but damn if you don’t make it look easy.

:ugh2:

I’m not the one defending my gay crush’s e-status.

it takes a real fat ass to get into a c5 and make it run a whole second slower in the 1/4 mile…how do you manage?

Awe, did he steal your thunder? Is your C5 not that important anymore? I give 2 fucks :wackit:

Yes, the resounding thunder that rocked Pittspeed when I bought a used Vette. I want it back from Sonny. Perhaps you could suck it out of him for me? :x:

When you get the sand out of your vagina and actually race Sonny (instead of talking about it on some eforum) after your ‘mods’ are installed for you, you fucking queer, I’ll make sure to be there with the Jetta…Don’t be afraid, it’s a soccer mom car…

:rofl:

we’ve each had our cars for less than a month. I live 400 miles away. I’m sure that has nothing to do with the fact that we havent raced yet. Are you anxious for his victory? Hoping he’ll be in a good mood and give you a reach around.

As far as your Jetta is concerned, I doubt you’ll even be able to drive it after Sonny hatefucks you after the whipping he’s going to get.

i got my car 5 days ago and was ready then.

it doesn’t need mods :kekegay:

:rofl:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/OMGSPOFI/oh_snap.gif

I’m game stock for stock. But this is money making season. Just can’t make it back right now. Things will be settled down in a week or two.

I’m sorry, who the fuck are you again?

that would be the kid who would be happy to show you 240 tail lights at any time (when my car is running) :beer:

you really need to buy new cars more often!