New DD

Well i drove out to ohio this morning with my buddy mike and picked this up. Its a 95 Integra LS with every option excpet leather. It has A/C,moonroof,fold in mirrors,power windows,locks,winshield wipe for rear window etc. Cars a 5spd and has 120k on it. It runs pretty good and is in decent shape with some dings here and there. Its in pretty good shape for being 14yrs old. Has a new exhaust,battery,alternator and tires. Guy said he was getting around 25mpg so that will be nice. Also got some snow treads with it. Anyways here some pics

very nice for a 95 25 mpg aint to shabby but anything got to be better then the mustang lol

nice addition, congrats

wow that is nice shape. those cars make awesome daily drivers

:

Yea the mustang isnt to bad but i’m sure this integra will be much better.:bigthumb:

Congrats Rob …

looks good man!

Looks like it’s in great shape. Good to see there’s still unmolested ones out there.

No rust in the rear wheel wells? Rare find.

no there is some but not to bad.other than that its a solid car.

congrats looks like a clean solid car…i am sure you will make it shine

nice looks in good shape

looks like the '95 I used to have, except for the wheels. Mine had 200k on it when I sold it. I got 27 around town & 32 on the highway with it. They make great zoomers.

sweet

looks great nice find

nice whip

Integras make awesome DD’s. Interiors are so comfy.

Im jealous of both your cars.

Nice car Rob. Teggy’s are fun to putz around in.

NICE LOOKING FIND, I HAD LOOKED AT A SIMILAR ONE AT WORK WITH 101K ON IT. THE GAS MILEAGE SHOULD BE NICE