new drift spot.....

kinda got tired of cineplex odeon’s island drfits…stepped it up to southgate (south side of mall…) kinda heaty :twisted: cant stay there too long…but fuck, the chouki dori through the poles was awesome(wouldnt wanna tag one) and the harpin at the end… :roll: damn it was fun… total was only their for 5min… 8)

guys in the brinks truck musta been like WTF :shock:

hahha nice work
sounds like so much fun

what are you drifting with?

i need to go somewhere but i never know where and what time is safe

drifting rocks…does anyone drift in the north end…I want to watch

A bit off topic, but did you get my PM Mark?

the car in my avatar…1988 silvia K’s

I want to come up to e-town to drift. I was up ther the other weekend and seen this road that you guys prob already know about. Its a real windy, fun looking road for about 2 km but i think lots of people die there or somthing because there was a faitality sign at the begining. I almost shit my pants when i seen that. Im from Lethbridge so I dont see that too often. I was tempted to battle it with the astro wan i was driving at the time. haha jks.

kinda got tired of cineplex odeon’s island drfits…stepped it up to southgate (south side of mall…) kinda heaty :twisted: cant stay there too long…but fuck, the chouki dori through the poles was awesome(wouldnt wanna tag one) and the harpin at the end… :roll: damn it was fun… total was only their for 5min… 8)

guys in the brinks truck musta been like WTF :shock:

hahha nice work
sounds like so much fun

what are you drifting with?

i need to go somewhere but i never know where and what time is safe

drifting rocks…does anyone drift in the north end…I want to watch

A bit off topic, but did you get my PM Mark?

the car in my avatar…1988 silvia K’s

I want to come up to e-town to drift. I was up ther the other weekend and seen this road that you guys prob already know about. Its a real windy, fun looking road for about 2 km but i think lots of people die there or somthing because there was a faitality sign at the begining. I almost shit my pants when i seen that. Im from Lethbridge so I dont see that too often. I was tempted to battle it with the astro wan i was driving at the time. haha jks.