New Era Hat FAGZ

hahaha, my friend works as a designer there, he knows the team that worked on those, up until now i havent seen the actual hats, but now i know why he thinks there d-bags lol

they should make matching clown suits to go with those

[quote=“Afrank45,post:18,topic:39832"”]

well allow me to present you with some knowledge. They aren’t ghetto considering they are the official hat of MLB but the sticker is left on to represent actually purchasing an official new era cap rather than some cheap knock off.

[/quote]

There is nothing that isn’t ghetto about leaving a label on a hat.

On a related note, I want this

I will scope it out.

lol at the always fresh hat, thats awesome.

I have the China hat it was $75, its part of that world collection.

well allow me to present you with some knowledge. They aren’t ghetto considering they are the official hat of MLB but the sticker is left on to represent actually purchasing an official new era cap rather than some cheap knock off.

[/quote]

thanks, that’s the 411 I was looking for.

but it still looks cheap… why not embroider the brand on there or something better? It must be super easy to just put a sticker on a fake hat.

and for a fitted hat why do people always pick a size that doesn’t fit?

also, I thought this thread was about new era performance when I first saw the title.

[/quote]

i doint see any mlb players rocking these with a flat brim and tagzzzzz :gotme:

i was friends with the Girl who’s family owns New Era in highschool, you wouldnt believe how many weird designs they have that are just prototypes…

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:23,topic:39832"”]

[/quote]

haha, now that is a badass hat.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:23,topic:39832"”]

[/quote]

it needs about 30 more on there

[quote=“theblue,post:16,topic:39832"”]

I still can figure out the sticker on these ghetto hats, what’s up with that?

[/quote]

you can’t type a coherent sentence so who would expect you to understand that? :shrug:

jw but what are there prices like ? do they have cheap or clearance hats… or are they like 50 bucks

[quote=“baseball24,post:33,topic:39832"”]

jw but what are there prices like ? do they have cheap or clearance hats… or are they like 50 bucks

[/quote]

took a look at the website… looks like hats are ~30 bucks.
if you can actually find a hat you like its a pretty decent deal.
I might take a ride out and see if there is anything goood.

Leaving the sticker on is fucking LAME.

hmm…anyone know where you can locate the redbull hats made by new era, they have them on ebay and are either selling for 150 or there fake

http://a400.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/106/l_38495a269be05a727c0621dd649e5d27.jpg

this is the only NE hat i have.

PS: DX SUCK IT

is that a hello kitty n e hat haahaha

oh sweet. i heart my new era hat. it’s so colorful.

[quote=“$nails,post:32,topic:39832"”]

you can’t type a coherent sentence so who would expect you to understand that? :shrug:

[/quote]

it’s completely coherent, however it was not correct. Coherency does not require complete correctness unless you have a really low IQ.