Where Can I buy this hat locally?

Im looking for this hat locally:
http://lf.hatworld.com/hwl?set=sku%5B20110309%5D,d%5B2011%5D,c%5B2%5D,w%5B615%5D,h%5B461%5D&load=url%5Bfile:product%5D
Anyone know where I can get it?

try the new era store :gotme: just make sure you take that stupid sticker once the hat loses its fresh crispness, dont leave it on for months on end… those people arent fooling anyone :lol:

Probably the new era store

Address?

idk…i think its downtown-ish though…google is your friend

edit: here ya go -New Era Cap | 160 Delaware Avenue | Buffalo, NY 14202

last time i was in buffalo they had them at the new era store, i think someone i was with picked one up. might be wrong though. sick hat.

it’s almost across the street from club w dude.

edit: when you said “locally,” did you mean in whichever carolina it is that you live in now?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45074

ask kevin if he can exchange his for the black and white old school style you’re looking for :gotme:

its the old federal reserve building downtown thats built like a fortress. right before chipewa/the hotel

the new era store fell off harder than alicia silverstone

You must leave the sticker on if you buy it.

I don’t know why, and when I asked people they didn’t know. <_<

did you just really ask where to buy a new era hat locally? new era is IN buffalo :stuck_out_tongue:

^^right, but he doesn’t live here anymore.

Because ghetto people feel the need to show that they maned up and spent the money on a real new era hat.

With that said, leaving the sticker on is stupid. Removing the sticker was the first thing I did when I got my red sox new era.

damn ghetto people.

show them what being a middle class suburbanite is all about.

go you.

Fight the man!

Oh whatever maybe I could have worded that differently.

Still doesn’t change the fact that I think leaving the sticker on is dumb :shrug:

nope, ur wrong

silly goose

yea i’ve seen that color at new era

a few more games and you’ll be able to find it on the discount rack.