New exhaust...no hardware(gasket,bolts)

so now that my stock exhaust is removed(cat-back), is putting on my new exhaust(apexi N1) worth it for now w/out a gasket? i plan on going to pep boys tomarrow but i have to get there…and i have school.

PS. i know i didn’t check the box but…i know that now…don’t be an A-- when responding.

anything left of the old gasket

ya…im gonna use it for now

should be fine for a day or so

yea ure good…just exhaust, not fluids or nothign u kno…

If you have to run it, it wont hurt anything, but it will leak and you’ll wanna get a gasket in there soon, on that note pep boys doest not carry any exhaust gaskets, thats what i was told at the one on NFB, Just trying to save you some time.

Get some really good gaskets like Vibrant. Paul has them in stock at Swerve.

probably will leak. exhaust gaskets are dirt cheap.

swerve or innovative both have gaskets in stock u can pick up real cheap

i got an exuast gasket at pep boys once, i brought the flange in and he let me in the back to match it up till i found one that fit lol

Hmmm, they told me they have no gaskets

they have gaskets, they also have sheets of the make-a-gasket stuff if you can’t find your exhaust gasket, unless this is the donut gasket then go to napa.

i called import-racer(company)…he was real cool about it and will do an overnight ship containing the hardware. Thanx for the replies, had the same feeling about the temp. install. Thanx again for the ideas on the many places to pick up some gaskets.