New face, same attitude

HEEEEEEEY whats up guys. Yea so im new here but not new to the whole forum thing. Im on HAN, HT, UBRF, WTFlip.com and now this. I heard a shit load of people from ubrf came over to hear sooooooo I JOINED TOO. im finishing up a turbo build and would love it if you guys shined some light on me doing my vacume lines and where to tune. I live in the Buffalo area so…is this sight NY state wide or Erie wide…how far does this go BTW
Thanks and hope to meet you all.
cya

welcome. what are you driving?

Wondering where everyone went? :wink:

Welcome!

welcome :wave:

hi, welcome :wave:

Its mostly western new york but theres a few people from all over the place. Welcome and enjoy. As for tuning ur car, mike over at innovative tuning is the house pro. he’ll do a good job.

lol y i was wondering where everyone went…i left for a whie and when i came back i was like aaaaaaaaaah HELLOOOOOOO. HAHA, anywho I drive a 95gsr soon turbo

Ye mike at innovative chipped me and he is going to street tune me then toss her on a dyno…just wanted to make sure im headed in the right direction. I hear toda and zerodaze were like honda tuning “gawds” BUT zero doesnt tune and toda is mostly in NYC.

yea locally mike is gonna be your man for tuning :tup: welcome aboard

welcome :tspry:

THANKS GUYS so do u all meet up a lot?

The big meets haven’t started yet, but keep an eye on the “meets” section of the forum. :tup: