found a tuner for my project

thanks to you guys giving me great advice im not going with p&j to tune my car. ive talked to adam out in batavia and were on the same page. thanks for the help in finding someone to tune it.

Welcome, he gave me a call after he got off the phone with you, he is excited to work on your car…Then he yelled at me because I still have not fixed my nitrous and got back to him for a tune for it haha

your welcome …

there are 2 turbo cars at my house right now … the big one just took it’s maiden voyage a little while ago

Hes the guy i use on my turbo stang…

And some heap of shit black coupe lol

im so stoked to get it tuned and on the street. its been a 16yr dream and a 7yr project and im happy to finally get someone. thanks guys im excited to show it

I’m going to move this thread into gen auto, although I’m not really sure that it belongs there either.

The “Builds” forum is for you to present your work. When you are ready to start talking about and explaining your build, with in-progress pics and that sort of thing, make a thread in the Builds forum. It’s kind of reserved for more “presentation” like threads. :tup:

Now get on with it! It sounds like you’ve got one cool project a lot of us would like to hear more about and see pics of! :smiley: