new guy with my dream build FINALLY!

hi to everyone im the new guy. i was told about the site thru selling a mustang part and here iam. i live in buffalo and id like to share my dream build that is just recently finished. as of now im waiting on my first dyno with the car but i cant show it till its street ready.the car is an 87 thunderbird which started life as a 2.3 turbo which i made a 400hp 4 banger out of but quickly got sick of it. now its a 331 beast with a 70mm turbo with tons of custom made parts and way to much money invested but its a car ive wanted to build for 16yrs. now its done and im stoked to show the world my one of a kinda work. unfortunetly im waiting till july 27th for my tee time then id like to meet up with sumguys from here and cruise. thanks for lookin and i cant wait to share the info on this pain in the … later

got any pictures of the car? sounds pretty cool, not something you see everyday thats for sure

Sounds pretty nice…in for pics.

Down for a cruise.

Yea im def in for pics, welcome to the boards man…

hey. PPPPIIICCCSSS LOL

Welcome :wave:

welcome, who is tuning it? also in for pics

welcome :wave:

chuck???

i give this intro thread 5 stars…
why you ask?
was it because of the amazing sentence structure? no.
was it because of the lack of pictures of a possibly cool sounding car? no.
was it because of the spelling and grammar errors? no.
was it because I know this individual personally? no.

then why?

This intro thread receives 5 stars simply because it has absolutely no reference to the muscle50 callout video.

welcome :slight_smile:

7/27/09, I guess that day you’re not gonna have “a case of the Mondays” LOL

x…

'87 'Birds are pretty offbeat but sounds cool. What was custom on it?

Oh hey :slight_smile:

thanks for the welcoming and ill have pics up as soon as its tuned by P&Js. i dont wanna give to much away till its on the street and im showin it. i look forward to cruising with you local guys though its gonna be nice to get back on the show scene.

yep whos this?

P&J’s cannot tune that car … they dont burn chips and have no wideband

^^agreed. too many people find that out the hard way.

heres the only pic ill give up for now with no motor in it

for the love of god dont take it to pjs i took mine there and they didny hook it up to a wide band and it runs like shit in the lower rpms i would never take a car back there

who in the buffalo area can tune it? i called kennedys but they are booked till mid august and innovative wont tune it for me.

bryan. got the camaro and s2000. glad to see you finally made it over here!