Noob EuroTuner Nickel City

Hey everybody I’m from Rochester, currently living in Ruff Buff (Buffalo) I drive a 97 Volvo 850 T5 with intake and catback exhaust. I heard this is the place to be for Good info and Laughs. I want to find a euro turner club or start one in the Upstate area so if you are interested or you know of a group please hit me.:shoot: Ill apologize right now But please no Rice bugs!

Welcome!

Where in Crapchester are you from?

<–former 315er

Welcome! Check out www.dubsinthebuff.com for a Euro community

Hey man, at least you are aware of the ability to capitalize. A little too comfortable with that privilege, but hey, who am I to judge.

Also, what’s Ruff Buff? Oh! Buffalo! I’m glad you put it in parenthesis otherwise I would have had no idea what you were talking about.

Welcome.

Cool car. Welcome to the site. I’m a bit of a Volvo fan at heart, and just sold “The Fridge”, a white '89 245 5-speed.

rochester sucks.

welcome :wave:

I use to live in Gates/Chili went to a city school. :jam:

It does but I can say the same about Western NY :stuck_out_tongue: I was born and raised here and I still hate the weather!!

Yeah Jason you never called me back about installing my exhaust and I just went to muffler man…BOoooo I still need my oxygen sensor replaced and I have an Oil Leak from the oil return line. Call me or Ill call you in a few days

Welcome. I love Volvo’s (even though I used to own an S80 T6) :wink:

T5’s are awesome… is it a wagon?

welcome