New from Butler

Whats up guys? I’ve been reading here for a while and finally decided to join. Anyways, my name is Tony, I live in Butler, go to SRU, and work at Butler Tire, so if you need tires, look us up we can get just about anything.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I drove a S14 with an S15 Sr20det until some lady in an F250 decided to turn across traffic without seeing me, and totaled it. I’m scavenging for another 240 to swap all of the goodies over before spring. As of now I drive a cherry 89 Cressida which will hold me over I guess. But whatever, glad to be here!

i go to sru as well. was your car black and did you park it near the tennis courts? i doubt there was another one on campus. i drive a silver third gen eclipse with black wheels im not sure if you have seen it around campus or not?

sorry to hear about your car by the way

Welcome.

From this

To this
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c366/longhead/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

sorry to see, that hurts to look at.
I know this is going to happen to me some day.

All I can hope it that the car dosent catch on fire… so that I can swap the parts

damn that sucks. i can’t remember if i have seen that car up at school or not.

PBMmikeymac: I might have seen you around, I think there a couple of those 3rd gens up at school. I’ve never seen any other S14’s at school though.

welcome

yeah mine’s in the garage for the winter but you have probably seen my buddy chris in his black 2g talon. he’s always driving around campus.

welcome. That sux about your buggy.

welcome… I go to bc3 everyday.

sorry to hear about ur car, hope u get ur new one soon

Welcome from butler

welcome glad you are ok though. sucks about the car though

I’m an '05 SRU grad myself. Welcome to the boards.

You wouldn’t have any connections on finding another S14 would ya?:x:

welcome

hey

What’s up, sorry to see the car, looked like a real sleeper.