new from fort johnson

hmm no shit.

Holy fuck those 2 valves are slow as death. NEEDS MOAR TURBO.

Slow as me?

needs more valves

…and a t56 6 speed transmission with ACT twin disc clutch, flywheel and everything that goes with it…upgraded shift keys, forks, and 26 spline input shafft with a MGW orange handle shifter… oh and i also have a stock termi maf sensor and stock twin fuel pump in hat…just sayin

and yes, the red termi is mine

im thinking about a stroker 5.4

Yes, Cobra Jeffy is in fact a real life shark.

they dont make stroker kits for a 5.4, and even if u found one, the geometry would be terrible.

Yeah totally not geometric.

not at all

lol. thx. i havent even looked into it. well maybe just a built 5.4 then. a 2.6 kb would b nice but not on a stock 2v. lots to dream about!!

or just ls1 swap it.

if you have any questions about your motor setup/potential problems u will encounter, let me know and feel free to ask. you could get a navigator longblock from a junkyard, but it will be a bit of a challenge to piece everything together for a bower setup. and then you want a blower setup for it so youd have to find a termi blower setup and modify it and then get a front drive from a gt500, or all of the blower parts from a gt500…or just get a gt500 crate motor…or just get a termi swap…thatd be the cheapest and most straight foward way to do it. why a 2.6 kb if you dont mind me asking? if i did it all over again, i would have just kept my ported blower and thrown a lower pulley at it with a 150 shot…thats just my opinion.

no.

Put an on3performance kit on it and beat it senseless.

yeah lol. dont worry…it might fit lol

heres a few pics.

the first one is current.

i really need new pics !!!