new from fort johnson

whats up with the ron fellows stripe?

i was wondering the same thing

2nd pic looks the best w/o a spoiler and w/o the stripes

to me its the least gay stripe i could do. i dont think this gen mustang looks that good with rallys. and thats what i wanted a first. my balls r starting to get numb over the stripe. so hammer away :slight_smile: !!

i am thinkin of a termi wing or saleen. i want one thats lower. but i like having one.

then do a termi wing, i hate the saleen wing, it looks like a book shelf lol

thats awesome! i hate clones but i love that wing.

tbh, if i had a gt id make it look like a termi, but i wouldnt throw a snake on it. i hate that. as long as it has nice paint and the body parts are oem, then its cool. just dont claim that its a terminator or cobra. but you cant beat the look of a lowered cobra on stock wheels. thats just me tho

i have been thinking of selling my car and going termi or gt500.
i need to pay off mine then decide. im not totally happy with what
i have.

Alllllll wing, no leg.

Looks like an RT stripe.

i live in amsterdam and havent seen you around yet , where are you hidding .

hell I live on 107 an haven’t seen the car around but I work to much so I’m always in albany

im a bitch and dont drive it alot. idk why?

Josh was telling me you had a good time yesterday.

I see him in the mornings leaving Amsterdam on route five :ninja

So when you say “13@105” do you mean 13.000? cuz you have 295whp and I have 282whp, and my best time so far was 13.32@103.05 and my car is lighter (at least I think it is) How much does the registration or title say your car weights? Mine is just a tick under 3500 pounds.

You and me had sum funz

My buddy waa telling me how mark beat your evo , i know that when ernie gets a tune things will change .

ern i think title says 33?? lbs. i added some weight with bigger tires and wheels and chassis braces. im thinking 3500ish. i did stretch the truth alittle on the e.t. 13.1?? @ 105.7. i have to look at slip again.

i had an awesome time!!! now i know what direction im going to go with the rest of the mods for the car.

Wheels/tires/suspension>power adders.