New from Queensbury with 350z

Sigh, I can’t transport anything on my Z…

< Is too scared to drift his car… this is a fact haha, I do need to get down there for another event tho Im fine with being a passenger haha

haha yea. friday got nuts. september 23rd will be awesometown.

FREEDOM MOVES.

Yeah Nick you should definitely go

Im planning on it. I wanna drive saturday and sunday.

Welcome! If you drift on 19’s I have some Toyo’s I can sell.

Go get your Z UpRev tuned. With those mods it’s far outside the sweet spot for AFR’s. The tune will also remove the WOT restriction, remove the speed limiter and has lots of other features. If you have cruise? You can change fuel maps as well.

I have the cobb accessport, and am on the stage 2+ map. Its still pretty rich. I dont care too much about the speed limiter. I cant remember the last time i did 160 let alone ever needed to. haha I will most likely have jon from the shop tune my car next time he is up here doing tunes.
Also i dont drift on 19’s, actually i dont have 19s at all. haha

I dont know if you remember me from wednesday nights last year at lebanon valley. I had this car then just didnt have hardly any of this done to it.

there is an unlimited amount of haters on here that have rich parents that buy them everything which makes them feel badass and have not one ounce of respect or manors… your car looks great and sounds awesome looking forward to see you at a drift event

false.

thanks slickshift42

I literally don’t know anyone on this forum (anymore) whose (grand)parents buy them everything they want.

totally true. My parents buy me everything.

So you replaced the clutch? What did you get? I never figured you for a drifter! lol

UpRev is really the way togo. So many more tuning options. You could purchase the osiris and data log, email the info and have tunes emailed back to you. I prefer dyno tunes. I want it to be hella accurate. I love my throttle response.

Gears would be awesome for you. I can break my 19’s loose with ease. I figured you wouldn’t be drifting 19’s to expensive. Most use 17’s or 18’s.

I just started drifting this year. And Im hooked.
Yea i replaced the clutch, i went with the spec twin disk and upgraded slave cylinder. Its not the greatest clutch, its loud and rattles, doesnt dissengage completely when you redline first and try to wot shift into second(grinds and doesnt go in), but it grabs really good and hard, takes the abuse well.
Uprev may be better than cobb but i already have that and, I really believe the power you make has more to do with the tuner than the software. You can data log with the accessport aswell. And if you want hella accurate, Email tunes are not the way to go. Been there done that with my last car.
Gears would be kinda cool. But its money im not really willing to spend.
Anyway, towards the end of last year i ended up running a 13.0 at 106 as the car is now without the coilovers or wheels or accessport.