New from Rochester (added video link)

just a side note: when does my post counter start counting?

when you post in something other than the newbie section/off topic. :tup:

i used to work at a shop. was it good? eh. Boss was eh. I’d recommend looking into Blackforest (bracketracer is his name on here). He is top notch when it comes to all things exotic and german.

Herro.

Nice line-up.

welcome to the forum. dont mind the sometimes ridiculous posts/people.
(<–one of those ridiculous people)

-you should bring the animals and family(if you have one) to our BBBBBBQ at dunnville. its going to be great time with a lot of great of SWEET cars and a lot of cool(hahahah) people.
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44245&page=12

lol, as soon as the music started i suddenly wanted to watch supertroopers all over again.

nice whips, i need to start making some real money.

I dont see a Mini S in his pic? He has a regular Mini. Still fun to drive but lacking the whine I desire =P

It is just a mini with Megan Coilovers suspension lowered 10mm.

The camera was picking up a ton of noise I had to do something…

thanks

like you car

Thanks man. Just realized, you’re from Webster. Good Lotus friend of mine, Bob Miarecki lives out there. He currently has a Thunderbird and Harley now though…quite a change of pace from his old S4 Esprit…

Love the wale tail! :slight_smile:

cool video.

Welcome. Nice cars. I can’t wait till my life reaches a point where I can bitch about having to drive the late model BMW. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh Webster. I grew up in Ontario, on Ridge behind Charlie’s. Worked at the CVS on Ridge in Webster for a few years in high school. My sister lives on Gravel now. One of my best buddies just built a house off of Lake near 250.

I love Webster. The video was filmed on Lake Rd. I live between Lake and Bay. Off in the woods.
If you are ever in the area drop me a note.

Ah, very nice area. Yeah I’ll drop you a line. Maybe my buddy and I will cruise over in his Moosewang GT and ogle your porsche. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds good. I am always up to see other peoples rides.