new from schenectady

Why can’t you just smoke weed and mind your own business like a normal 17 year old.

:rofl

Cos he studies law bro, word.

hey so im looking for some info on how to make a mustang gt fast? do you have any info? plz feel free to pm, im really interested… thanks man:thumbup

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Oh yea dawg, stick sum 24’s and an aftermarket exhaust yo.

In all seriousness, if it isn’t a street car, I’d start by stripping out the interior.

christ.

fuckin head hurts

Uh huh… you know what it is… White & Skinny White & Skinny White & Skinny

yeah im trying to race a g37 later, im thinking about adding some boost. you think thats a good idea?

Dawg, you cud be spittin flames all nyte yo dat shit cud be sum JDM TYTE WHEELZ Y0

In all seriousness again I prefer an N/A engine if you are speaking of a turbo, start with a manifold followed by a catback exhaust. My gut instinct would tell me to work on handling first though.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

so i should throw some 24x6.5’s on first to make it handle stable?

yeah boi, TIS man dat wud be some shit dawg tho 32" would be bettr for handling

In reality, a set of TE37’s or maybe some Borbets would work well since they are light.

I think we should take a break from the action to enjoy one of SNSDs many chart topping hits.

More CJ Dippa

http://cdn4.mattters.com/photos/photos/3321365/CJ-Dippa-AGT-01-2010-07-27.jpg

Sir, I do believe that Pantera is far superior in the musical department and have taken the liberty of introducing you to some.

These fellows are quite the musicians.

I will plus rep this troll above me for having good music taste.

Mother fuck. I have reply failed all day. Sorry nipon, wasnt speaking of you.

ASS & TITTIES. ASS & TITTIES.