new from schenectady

Actually if you watch Nippon’s vids muted, with Brown_Bro’s playing, it works well.

They are indeed good sir, I hope you will enjoy the many musical wonders that these gentlemen produce.

I like Pantera, Tres Diablos was the sheeeeiittt though.

As for the rest of you gentlemen, I am simply more than a mere troll, I intend to attempt the impossible, troll while being constructive and helpful. and if you were wondering, I do enjoy the wonderment of the automobile though I do not have the facilities to do so, I am also from the United Kingdom and from here on in will partake in becoming a member of this so called internet ‘community’. Good day gentlemen.

I hate you.

simply for the fact that you don’t have to wait an hour after Top Gear airs to download the torrent.

:rofl we can mount my old de-limber on the front of his van

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

:rofl

Plus rep.

My grammar is slipping.

Fuck man, i just read thru 10+ pages since i got out of work. God damn this shit is horrible, i dont even want to do a facepalm smiley because its not enough, THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS

HOLY FUCK

Please elaborate.

i think it meant go away

I’m sorry but you’re going to have to leave. Starting a sentence with “And” is way to informal for our forum.

Much better.

http://www.dweebist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/incep.jpg

What is this I don’t even

I’m so angry I missed the fun. What a fucking chud. Also, Wayne just got angry on the internet, zee oh em eff gee.

just read a ton of bull shit… so said to see an epic thread go so wrong