new from schenectady

I havnt but I more than likely seen the parts you make.

A shop floor guy was kind enough to give me a paper weight once. lol A single bolt that was about 2 feet long, 3 inches in dia and weighed like 45lbs! hahah Some of the shit they use is truly awesome.

Speak for yourself, Mr. Alky.

I’m literally just going to school because I enjoy learning. Sure, I’m earning a degree, and one day it might be used, but that’s about it.

I’m in college because I have no clue what the fuck I want to do. I went to school with Mr. Cobra Jeffy for machining, hated it, quit the job I got with that degree. Started mechanical engineering and hated it. In psychology now and I’m pretty into it so far.

Going nowhere in life crew OG.

Psychology is an interesting subject, my buddy just graduated dual major Psych/Soc from Emory in Atlanta. He is making $9 an hour currently, using his degree trying to pay off some bills before he goes to grad school. From what I’ve been told by a few psych majors the only way to get a real job using it requires a doctorate.

But it’s true! I’m not ready for a full time job or a mortgage so I shall remain in school until I choose to partake in such activities. :rofl

this guy…bam. i was the machinist that he met on the tour, he referenced me in his speech if any of you can recall! I got to talk to him for about 4-5 mins!! most definitely something i can tell to my grand kids. it was pretty crazy, and i got to do all sorts of interviews for papers and channel 6 lol. BTW Krazy, ge energys occupation in 66 is no more due to the fact that ge transportation is putting their magical battery plant there. they fit the entire building into the bay next to the one my machine is in. I operate a large boring bar.(call it the Betts Bar bc thats the manufacturer, im told that there is only 1 of these machines in this hemisphere) we load on each half of the turbine shell, 40 to 50 tons a piece, bolt them together, shim the bar depending on what kind of turbine it is and i size and locate the pockets that the diaphragms are dropped into. and certain bores and faces that need to be finished to print. normal shit, ya know

Wow that is awesome…your famous and stuff. So was the pres cool in person?

yeah, he came across as a pretty nice guy, i felt like i was looking at the tv, but he was actually 2 feet infront of me lmao

This thread sucks so much dick now.

you shouldve nut checked him, prob wouldve hit just an empty flap of skin

I considered shooting a potato cannon at his motorcade just to go down in history as ‘that guy’.

and i don’t not like him.

lmao, that woulda been epic! but seriously, lets get back on topic… so some letter was sent by a rouge commando to the target address?!

so is mudpit your band?

what difference does it make they don’t rap

very true becuase how could someone with a toung ring rap

Shady has a tongue ring?

yuuuup!

yerp

They’re all correct.

Pardon me for feeling like a dumbshit but I do not understand this one bit?