New From Schoharie

:retardclap

And then…

I was gonna post something constructive in this thread, but… No since, you’re already fitting in well with the lower lot.

generally doing donuts and burnouts at the lot is frowned upon. Sure you might impress your like minded friends but basically theyre just as stupid.

Generally??? ALWAYS…

generally because there are people there that like it but most of the people dont

Tires are too expensive…i can’t afford to do it

Well its not funny… it ruined a great race scene.

But…I understand

If they think watching the morons is fun, they should’ve seen some of the real races that took place down there :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

Gonna miss em for sure.

:+1

edit.

i didn’t know i need anyones permission.:rofl

aww thanks for noticing my fuckup, here’s your cookie

and thats ok, i respect your decision to NOT do donuts or burnouts…

well thats nice of you to understand, but lets look at this from my point of view shall we, i get there at around 2a.m. there is a bunch of kids my age doing burnouts and donuts in the lower lot, some guys i never met before come over to me and start talking as we watch other guys do donuts, half hour goes by and i go to leave, they ask me to do a donut, i ablige. ever since i have been going down there on fridays or saturdays there is always someone doing donuts at the end of the night in the lower lot. and after all the shit i am catching for it, i guess i wont be doing them in the lower lot anymore.

welcome to shift

Bro… I guess you were missing the point here… I don’t get the punk attitude, when all we were trying to do was steer you in the correct direction about the lot… If you wanna hang down in the lower lot and fuck off, cool… No one is gonna stop you, besides maybe the police or a light pole…

And doing a donuts because everyone else was… = phailzorz.

I do donuts and burnouts because i like/want to. I just thought that was what the lower lot was used for. They asked me to do a donut and i did. When i drive my truck i always find an excuse to spin the tires. But yes i see where you are comming from, and as i said, i will not be doing donuts in the lower lot anymore because i see that it is frowned upon. And what the fuck, i was suprised no police showed up before i left, they were doing donuts for at least a half hour.

Sliper, what the hell kind of name is ‘sliper’ Kroog?!

tiz the nickname i gave to my slow ass srt 10 haha whats good homie g

welcome! the lot isnt THAT bad. its just theres a lot of ppl there that up the “idiot” factor by 10,000 units of stupid, daily. As long as you steer clear of those elements, its fine. I occasinally go as well and I stay the hell away from those ppl. Normally its the ones with silly lights on the cars, giant wings and body kits, or ones that say “mang” a lot. if you see one doing a burnout, take 10 steps away.