New From Schoharie

noted, i havn’t been in a few weeks, im waiting for the a.s.s. to have its opening bbq.

Not much new. Finally set on potentially selling my YFZ, with hopes of finishing my JDM Nismo Dorifto Machine.

I see the SRT10 has already made you famous?

NICE, can’t wait to see the JDM machine get sidways. and yes regretably the SRT 10 has gotten me into some trouble, every time i drive it i find an excuse to spin the tires… sue me, haha.

will never happen… :hug

if you keep the wheels from spinning at the lot you will have no problems from any of us on here, the assholes that do that shit is the hole reason we get kicked out and wanna open a can o whoop ass( in a sense) keep it away from the lot and where we all hang out and you wont have any problems from anyone on here…

i hear that, now when i go i try to find a place in the upper lot and i just park it and chill. :thumbup

welcome, im from middleburgh O_o

The se-r is gone and now i have acquired an 08 EVO X. The SRT-10 is now sleeping for the winter and looking for a new owner in the spring. The evo goes to efi logics tomorrow morning for some minor work, hoping for 315 awhp. ill have pics of the evo and possibly a video of the dyno run.

what color

black