New From Troy

LOL CYA doesnt really serve a purpose to your car IMO. I wouldnt even put that on mine, and im sure everyone else would agree.

ILL MS3, is ok for a last resort, but you can do better.

drew yours can me ill ms3 lolol

yeah understand i have been trying to think of plates but having a tough time lol any suggestions

I was gonna get “EEEEEMR2” (my car’s “nickname” I guess and what I always call it) but I realized it’s not really worth the money. Plus, it takes 4-6 weeks to get the plate and my car is only on the road for like 14 weeks anyways :lol

Another idea i had was OMG MS3 lol

My cars nickname is black beauty but dont know how to make that a plate lol

I would strongly advise against it :rofl :rofl :rofl

Against what

And that is why i posted this question wanted some feedback maybe some ideas also

or

“magcstck”

scene isnt toooo bad, but when the sanatation ( me) rounds up the team ( all the faster/racey cars) we get it fired up allll the time!!!

who are the “faster” and “racey” cars you speak of?

99+ mph cars haha

so everyone lol

whoever wants to race we can and WILL find them a race!!!

just hit me up, i’ve got a leader board and can put you in. kinda like at etown @ eliminations.

So happy gonna be buying a 95 240sx shortly can’t wait

Yay Im not in the mazda minority anymore! Welcome to shift, Im pretty sure I passed you driving south on 87 over the summer… random i know…

yeah maybe lol, i dont know how much longer i am in the mazda crew anymore since buying a 240 soon

Conformist

saw you on hoosick st. the other day… looks purtyyy good