New from WNY

Hey guys, Im shawn and i have been a member on here for awhile but forgot about it until a friend of mine mentioned it recently. Ive got a few cars and have a nasty habit of buying more. Looking forward to talking about cars and local meets!

cheektovegas checking in :wave:

welcome, looking forward to see pics of ur cars

:wave:

Post pics!

shawn r u sexiiiiiiiiiiii?

Since I can’t respond to the last thread, I’ll do it here.

Your first post on here was in a thread that regarded cars that aged well from the 80’s-95, and you just posted a car you like. That’s a horrible first post. If you really want to get bent out of shape over it, then I think internet car forums aren’t for you. It wasn’t a personal attack. I’m not hiding behind my “4400” posts. I’d just as happily tell you in person that it was a horrible first post. Then I’d laugh. You’d prob. laugh too and say something along the lines of, “Yeah, that was a pretty bad one.” And then who knows, maybe we’d get along. Prob. not, but who knows?

Get it?

Welcome from Kenmore! What cars do you have?

Is right said Fred your dad?

https://youtu.be/39YUXIKrOFk

X…

Haha way to much sexi in this thread.

Haha

Welcome dude.

Can you state you are “from” WNY if you still live in WNY and you are telling a majority of people in WNY that you are from where they are? That is like telling someone you are standing next to them. Sure you are right, but it makes you look like a jackass.

Change title to: “New from here.”

Welcome… :slight_smile:

Why is it called taking a dump when you’re actually leaving a dump?

^ Haha…!

Can’t anyone just welcome the guy to the site without having to say stupid shit? Holy fuck people!

Welcome man, hope you have thick skin.

He doesn’t, seems he already left.

x2 on this. Poor guy got scared away!

awwwe poor guy… if only we had someone to bring sexy back…

OH WAIT!

This is how forums shit the bed. Old members leave, new members are turned off by those that remain. Cool.

I almost quit this site a week after I joined but then I went and had a cheeseburger, felt better, and realized people were just fucking around. It’s hard to tell online though.

Just kidding about the cheeseburger thing… I swear… :biggrin:

Sorry guys, i was out of town on business. Didnt run away just didnt have time. So:

newman: Yes, i am sexiiiiiii as hell
91mr2: I chose a car that i liked. If i like a car, obviously i would say that it aged well. I have over 6000 posts on two other car forums in which i was not immediately accosted when i joined them and they are full of people that actually want other people on their forum.
Xander: Yes, my father was right said fred.
LUKE_L:
Indicating the source or provenance of someone or something

• I’m from Hartford
  • she phoned him from the hotel
  • she demanded the keys from her husband

You may technically be correct. But so am I. If i had said New from West Seneca would you have gotten mad? And i scored a 780 on my SAT in the english portion. :stuck_out_tongue:

JT76: Thank You! All im trying to do here is make new friends in the Auto Culture in my area, and i just get shit thrown at me.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

And cheeseburgers are fucking amazing