New front end, some other stuff....

Dude, I was raised on Mopar. My dad had a 'Cuda that was bad-ass, and also an original Daytona Charger with the fin and all. My first car was also a Charger with a 383 Magnum that was pretty sick. My dad helped me restore it; I bought it all beat up sitting in a barn out in Butler with my paper-route money when I was 15.
I was a dubber with Rabbits and Scirocco’s and a couple Jetta’s when I was in high school and college.
You knew me when I was broke and all messed up. Them days is long gone and are hopefully staying that way.
And of course, now that I’m married, the best place to be to avoid the wrath is under a car. So, I pretty much live in my garage, lol. This car has been a year long project and very little of it hasn’t been ripped off and put back together.

Car looks good. To be honest for as long as Ive known you I never knew you were a car guy ha.

And I never knew you could play music… lol, j/k. I was always a car guy, I just couldn’t afford one when we knew each other back in the day.