New G8 GT

nice car ryan

negative breh. i posted the link less than a minute later. it was SO HARD TO FIND

looks good. You going to mod or leave stock?

No. What he paid is exactly what you were asking. A trade in has no bearing on what he paid, a trade in is essentially them buying the car from him and he buys the G8 off of them. Say the car cost $25k but they gave him 10k for the trade, even though he only has to pay out of pocket 15k for the G8, the car still cost 25k no matter how you shake a stick at it.

Ok well when i clicked on it it say just “yep” I dont look back to check updates on your posts

I’ve asked numerous people how much they paid for a car and NOT ONE OF THEM said well thats a personal question to be asking or Well geez thats pretty rude… So it’s not that big of a deal…

Thanks, i’ll bring it by the shop one of these days

Nothing major when I do. Rotofab CAI, Solo Performance catback or just axlebacks and a tune is all i would do.

That is rude.

(Paid 23k)

Well then I guess if you felt it was rude, My bad… But it was really up to you lol

Solo sounds awesome… If you need to hear one in person before you buy (unless you already have) let me know… Oh and go ahead and order a GXP diffuser if your throwing a solo kit on there so you can get the dual 3.5 tips with the kits.

Thanks, I will be in touch

actually I may have my mach shorty kit up for sale if I go a different route to work with kooks longtubes… Would you be interested in used?

Possibly, is it the balanced kit?

Um unbalanced I believe…

If I didnt park it with the 18’s on I would let you rock those cause the RS-A’s are prolly a little better in the cold and snow so you could drive the thing… I cant imagine you really having to park it right after you get it lol