New G8 GT

Going to pick up my new 2009.5 G8 GT in OH tonight. Sport and Premium package and 27k miles. It will be my DD except for winter. I have my Subaru for that. Some pics from the dealer:

looks good, congrats

nice nice

oh man IOM G8 dude is GONNA BE PISSED!!!

LOL glad I wasn’t the only who was thinking that!

Nice! I love those cars.

wow , nice find for a rare car

I love these, especially in white.

so…you bought it just to park it for 4 months?

Pretty much. Had the options I wanted at a good price, so I jumped on it

I knew it was you on G8board.com… And no fags I dont care that theres another g8. I got a set of wheels you can buy lol!!! Powdercoat em black it’d be sick. that g8board.com forum will tell you everything you need to know as far as parts.

Any idea on the route of exhaust and intake and all that? How serious you going to go into it?

And i dont know why dealers feel the need for those god awful stickers… WTF!!

How much $$$$?

Kinda rude to ask…

I’ll leave that up to him to decide.

yep, although heres the dealers wed listing

Ok how about this I’ll just go onto the site and get the price… I dont understand how its rude…

Well its not on the site. So if the OP wants to let me know what they were selling it for so I can just get an idea of what these cars are going for other then around here he can.

some people dont like to discuss what they pay for cars. and sticker /= sale price

oh and dummy, heres the link AGAIN

Well dumby I went on the site and clicked pre-owned and pontiac and it didnt show the g8. And who’s to say I was asking what he paid, that could have to many variances in it… Trade in etc.

Waittt… you put that link in way after I read your original post of just a Yep…